Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014

Ooph. 2014 was a rough year. There was life and then death. There was love. And then love lost. Seemingly over and over. There was beauty and certainly some ugly. For me, the year started over again in August. Actually my whole life started over in August. I was reborn. Shed a shell and grew a new one.
My own shell. Seeing the world through my own eyes, though sometimes tear clouded, has been invigorating. I've learned more about myself in the last four months than I have my entire life. I'm planning a move to Vancouver in June but I've been told I'm mercurial so we'll see what comes to fruition with that. I love New England more than I have since I moved here. I've been savoring every experience I have here as them never being able to occur anywhere else.
2015 is just hours away and I've never been more excited for a new year.
Be safe everyone. There's newly shelled women out there looking to ring in the new year with a dangerous streak in their bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment